03 March 2008

I did it!

After all these months, I managed to walk today! I have lost an astonishing amount of fitness..I had been walking 2.2 miles every afternoon in addition to the 1/2 mile to and from my car, but today I was only able to walk 9/5 of a mile. The last two circuits wre just too much. Part of it was that I got too hot (a velvet blouse on the fourth floor --ugh) and part was that my feet hurt (I wasnm't wearing waslking shoes and the stiff "dress" shoes started to pinch afteyr a while) but the important part is, I DID it!

I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!! It's so hard to get out there and get back into a routine once you leave one. I'm fighting that battle myself. Also, who wants to get out and exercise when it's so cold outside?!

    On another topic, I'm so sorry to have missed all the news about Rod but am incredibly relieved to read that he is doing well after his ordeal. It's getting frightening to eat anywhere but home anymore because you really have to trust that what they're feeding you is ok. I'm really happy for you guys that all turned out well!!

    Please take care and Blessed Be!

    evie

    ReplyDelete

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!