05 July 2008

But...I never get insomnia...!

It's 1 am and I'm awake. On a worknight.

*sigh*
I never get insomnia...except sometimes. Somehow, it's usually on a night I have to work the next day.

You'd think that since I am awake and have been wanting to blog for a week, I'd be able to blog.

Nope.

My mind seems to blank whenever I open the page.

Jack and I have had a tough day. It seemed like we were at odds every two minutes all day. He wanted to much to be "helpful" -- but he simply wouldn't listen. Instead, he ended up undoing everything I was trying to accomplish, while I fruitlessly tried to get his attention to guide him to something more helpful. Then, in frustration, I shouted and he got angry at me for not appreciating his help.

*sigh*

It was, of course, a weekend on which we wanted to accomplish a lot. We had intended to paint the bedroom, but there were a lot of other small projects we needed to get done first. And, of course, they all took a lot longer than we had planned, so I was distracted, tired, and intent on getting stuff done.

I hate when that happens.

Then again, we went to sleep cuddled up, and Jack was the baby dolphin and I was the mother dolphin, we we loved each other very much and barked sweetly at each other.

That part I love!

We never did get to the painting, though. The bedroom still has dirty, ugly powder blue walls. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!