25 February 2011

Welcome Sarana!

Sara Anna Misti Anderson made her debut at 3:46 am Stockhom time on February 26, 2011.

Corey told me her weight in grams on the phone last night but I'm afraid I couldn't wrap my mind around a weight in thousands of grams so I don't really know what he said.

Once Mamma or Pappa or Mormor calms down enough to send me the details in writing and a photo, I'll add them here.

Sarana (Grandma's nickname for her) is healthy and serene.

Mamma Marika sounds elated and very happy.

Pappa Corey sounds exhausted and stunned. He evidently got there on time (and clearly Sara wanted her Pappa there, because she waited until he could leave work to be there before she came.)

They were able to call me within an hour after the baby arrived and I got to talk to Marika and Corey for a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. What neat news!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    (I love her third name!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!