11 September 2007

Late summer at Chez Smiffy

Have I mentioned that I really love my life? ;)
The weather is turning cool, to the bliss of all the Smiffies. The garden is staying ahead of our ability to eat - -which is fun!

And the time has come for putting food by, which Rod and I have enjoyed doing for several years now. (It tastes good, it feels nice to have a pantry full of yummy canned goods -- and it's always nice to find one more way to avoid bisphenol A!)

And Rod keeps us in truly yummy bread every day!

2 comments:

  1. good grief! Look at the size of those veggies! I want to have a garden next year so I've been paying close attention to yours. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yeah, the garden did pretty well this year and we learned a lot for our second garden next year.

    ReplyDelete

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!