15 October 2007

Fitness Update

I think today may be a crucial, make ot break day for my walking routine. I only got 4 of my 10 miles in last week. I walked Monday, as usualy, but Tuesday, I was on the help desk phones and couldn't get away to walk. Wednesday, I went out to lunch and couldn't stay late, so there was no time to walk. Thursday and Friday, it was rainy and I was sick and just not up to walking.

Today I should walk, but I feel so tired at the thought. That probably means I really *need* to walk though.

Thirty minutes to psyche myself into it...can I do it?

Edited 4:15 to add: It took me closer to an hour to work up to it, and I only made a mile and a half rather than two miles, but I'm back on track. This distance matetrs less than getting out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!