10 October 2007

Quotes

The server is up for the moment...but I am running late so this will be quick:



Sunday:
Jack: "Mamma, do you love me?"
Me: "I love you very much, Jack!"
Jack: "Do you love your other children?"
Me: "Oh, yes, I do. I love them all very much."
(pause)
Jack: "Mamma, do you ever wonder who is coming next?"
(long pause)
Me: Well, yes, as a matter of fact I do wonder who is coming next!

Tuesday:
"Mamma, I'm a not a baby anymore. I'm a big boy! Soon I will grow up to be a big man like TJ and Mike! I don't know what I will look like when I am an adult, but Mamma, you can come and visit me and my children every day!"
Where do these things come from??? *laugh*



(Yes, the pants on the head was hilarious for several days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!