07 April 2008

Welcome to Michigan...

Outside our North window on March 27 -- 8 inches of snow.
On our south facing wall on April 7.
Even the lilacs to the North are getting into the act!!!
Not all of our baby plantlings are doing well....
But some are doing GREAT!



A note from Jack: One baby plant looks like it failed, because its leaves are at its trunk I think, I saw it.

Once, a great pit bull scared me out of the yard when I was building a snowman. It was far away to safety but I escaped, and when it was all clear I went inside. That day, the gate was open and now we keep it closed. Another day, when I was inside, the pit bull again almost went into the gate, but I was inside and then he threatened Dad! And he was still growling and barking!! Then the dog headed home. Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!