03 August 2010

Corey's birthday gift...

Months ago -- back last spring -- I mentioned that I was working on a large project for Corey's birthday, and that I would post photos when I was done.
Then I found out Corey was coming to visit, and I decided to give it to him while he's here, so work slowed down ... and then the garden took over my life. ;)
Well, Corey's here and his gift is *almost* done. Done enough for photos anyway.

In case it's not patently obvious, this is a "date minder" and correspendance tool.

Corey had mentioned that he wished he was better at keeping track of birthdays and the like, so I decided this might help. There is a folder to contain stamps, stationery, and cards. There is a perpetual birthday calendar to be hung over the current month's calendar as a reminder of who has a birthday this month. And there is a matching address book with lots of space for new addresses. I also included some cards made from some of his vacation photos that he's sent me over the years.

Now, to finish it up so hhe can take it with him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!