28 July 2010

Too tired to post much

But I had an insight you might be amused by.

I realized tonight, as I was drenching the tomato and squash (and melon) garden with "cow poop soup" augmented with liquid calcium and soft rock phosphate, that there is little that is more grounding than coming home from a long hard day of meetings to play in a large bucket of fermented cow manure.

Somehow, intentionally sticking your hands in anything that smells that bad in the interest of your little green babies brings you right back to the basics.

My tomato brix is slowly rising, but still very hard to read. I sure wich there were a fellow devotee of brix gardening who could help me to understand exactly what I am looking for.

Oh well, where expertise is lacking, experience will eventually show the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!