08 July 2007

Exercise program...

I am posting more than I did in As Jack grows...but I have to admit that the posts are far less well thought out. I'll try to get to a more thought out post soon. Maybe in the autumn...? [grin] No, I'll try sooner.

Anyway, my walking routine hasn't fallen apart yet, but I have had to curtail it a bit. I get out there five or six days a week, but I have had to drop back from 2 miles a day to 1.5 miles. That last half mile is more than my legs and feet can face. I persist in hopes that getting new shoes will make the Plantar Facitis less painful. Unfortunately new shoes are somewhat down the list right now. Next to new glasses, to be sure, but it'll be a while yet. But I am feeling better anyway. My feet may not be thrilled, but the rest of me loves the exercise.

I have a half-written post about nutrition and diet thoughts that Rod made reference to in his post on baking. Trouble is, every time I sit down to finish it, I realize we need more crackers or muffins or bone broth. One of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!