Jack needed to read for Grandma this time... This is the"ladybug" magazine he received in the mail the other day, and he starts off reading a cartoon called "mop and family".
That's so KYOOOOOOOT! So so so. I'll tell you what, the quality on that video was so good, I think I could hear your crickets!? Amazing. And of course, the reading was high-quality too. ;) Thanks for the adorableness. And thanks for the link!
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
Life at Chez Smiffy
We are Rod Smith, Misti Anslin Delaney, and Jack Smith.
We are a pagan, homeschooling, simplicity-oriented clan, living life our own eccentric way at Chez Smiffy in SE Michigan.
Legal Disclaimer: I do not speak for anyone but myself and my family in this blog. Specifically, I do not speak for or represent in any way any employer, past, present, or future.
That's so KYOOOOOOOT! So so so. I'll tell you what, the quality on that video was so good, I think I could hear your crickets!? Amazing. And of course, the reading was high-quality too. ;) Thanks for the adorableness. And thanks for the link!
ReplyDelete*laugh* Thanks, Lostcheerio! You probably *could* hear the crickets -- they're very loud in these parts.
ReplyDelete