26 November 2007

Fitness Update

Oh well. *sigh* I haven't walked in weeks.

First I came down with a cold and felt woozy and weak. Then I developed shingles and really just didn't feel up to it. Then came the holiday.

I think it's time I made an effort again. Now my only excuse it a sluggish feeling that makes it feel 'too hard'. I think this is exactly what has always stopped my efforts before. Fortunately, right now I am reading Jackson's Track by Darryl Tonkin. It's MOST compelling reading, and I think that is enough to get me moving today. And then maybe it will work again tomorrow, too.

Oh, and by the way, this has to be the fastest case of recovery from shingles on record! I was diagnosed on Thursday and by Sunday, I was all but recovered! I still have a mild neuralgia but the pox are gone, the fever and swollen lymph nodes are gone. I am pretty much completely recovered just a week late. Shingles usually lasts a month or so! My deepest thanks to my energy worker friends! You are amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!