05 February 2009

Long busy days

I am coming to understand what it means to have critical skills in a shrinking company. Long, busy days, that's what it means.

On the one hand, I am having a blast -- on the other hand, I miss my family, whom I see far less than I am used to. And my house is a wreck. And my blog is lonely.

We're enjoying the growing light, the new security of place, and the boys are staying quite busy on adventures with their friends. Maybe tonight, while Rod is at choir, I can find a few moments to actually sit down and blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're happy at work!, but sorry you're missing your boys.

    Hopefully the changed workplace will get into a groove again, and you'll get more time!

    ReplyDelete

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!