04 January 2009

The end of the holidays...

I did eventually get the last banner made --














And my gorgeous, talented, and extremely considerate daughter-in-law included us in her annual cookie baking with the children. Since we couldn't be there and cookies sent from Sweden would be stale before they arrived, she made some beautiful paper replicas and sent them ... and I was so pleased that I turned those into another banner! Isn't it beautiful?



















But now...the time has come to put it all away until next year.

This is has been a very nearly perfect holiday for me.


My only regret that of all the Solstice celebrations we were invited to, *all* were canceled due to the weather. But on the other hand we threw a small, impromptu circle for some close friends and that came off beautifully, so we did get to celebrate and all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!