15 December 2010

I set myself a challenge this year

I got back in touch with a couple of old friends from college recently and I wanted to send them holiday cards.
But one friend's partner and the other friend would be completely unable to appreciate cards that were simply visually attractive. I did some research on cards meant for the pleasure of blind people and set to work.

Sadly, both of my friends are polite enough that I'm not sure whether I'll ever know whether they were lovely to the touch, but I am pleased.

The "snow" is a textured glitter paper, the trees are cut from textured bark like paper, and there is large sandy glitter on the trees and on the snow flakes. I wanted to use embossing. but I never did figure out how to get my embosser to work and I was running out of time. Maybe next year. ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!