16 December 2008

It's snowing again...!

I had managed to miss the predicti0ns, and so I was surprised and charmed when Rod and Jack came to pick me up and I found this when I trekked out of the office this evening.

Oh, how I love snow!
And Jack and I were up way too late last night wrapping packages and putting them near the hearth for Yule and Christmas -- mostly I wrapped, and mostly Jack scurried up and down the stairs with an air of great importance with his arms full of packages.

He couldn't quite resist peeking a couple of times, so one or two thinks won't be a surprise, but all in all, he was an amazing little Yuletide helper.

Jack was fast asleep as he and Rod headed out to the chess club meeting through the blowing snow and I have a lot of cleaning up and some more cookie baking to do.

*This* is what I had hoped this holiday would be like. Cookies, crafting, mysterious packages, snow, and lots and lots of boy giggles!

2 comments:

We're happy to hear from you; thanks!